Saturday, January 08, 2011

This will be mine

Not the good cheekbones, but my very own Warrior Dash helmet! Hubby and I, along with another couple we know signed up last night. Laura C will also participating in her 3rd, so I know it will be a party.




Oh my gosh.
Am I crazy? Probably.
Will this be something I'm proud to tell my Grand kids about? Most definitely.
Have I figured out how I'm training for this? No idea.
Am I thinking about the many places I can wear this helmet? Of course.
Am I excited? Hell, yeah.

5 comments:

Goddess in Progress said...

SO STINKING COOL!

I would SO love to join you guys, but I think five months postpartum (in the NC heat) is a bit ambitious for me. Maybe next year...

LauraC said...

So awesome!!
Be prepared for some beer afterward and if you don't like beer (which some Austin girls did not - crazies) then I will gladly drinks yours :)

Emily said...

We still might be in... KT said he'd like to do it.. I just hate that it's on Will's bday weekend. Trying to figure it out.. (Wow! Will is watching me type and just said "mommy, did you just write mine and daddy's name?)

Bella Michelle said...

LOL, it is almost as cool as the cheese head I have in my closet! I haven't been by in a while to visit and wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!

Miche said...

You are CRAZY! Good luck and I can't wait to hear all about it :)